KIDERBROOK APPROACHOur Approach to teaching is child centric.
- We believe that each child is unique and we do our best to nurture their inherent talents and gifts.
- Children learn by seeing, hearing and doing. Our curriculum caters to all the different styles of learning.
- Confidence and a positive self-esteem are more important than alphabets and numbers, therefore we make sure that all our children are loved, respected and accepted for who they are.
- We believe that a healthy child learns and performs better, therefore we enforce good eating habits and exercise as part of our school routine.
- We believe ‘Critical Thinking Skills’ are essential to success in the fast changing times, therefore we foster a ‘thinking mindset’ in our children through a host of activities, games and worksheets.